All participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation. Please see the topics for abstract submission and note the important dates below.
Deadline of Abstract Submission: 15thFebruary, 2016
Deadline of Poster Notification: 15thFebruary, 2016
Oral Presentation for young scientist – Free paper Notification: 15thFebruary, 2016
Rules for Submission:
Please note that abstracts should be submitted prior to 15thFebruary, 2016.
Abstracts without registration will NOT be included in the abstract book. Submission to be sent by email: email@example.com.
Applicants must follow these guidelines:
- Name, initial and highest diploma of each author must be indicated in the abstract.
- Organization: Please frame your abstracts with the following headings – Background, Methods, Analysis, Result and Conclusion
- Word limit of your abstract is 300 Words
- File Format:MS word for Windows.
- Language: English
- Paper Size: A4 (210mm X 297mm) within one page
- Fonts Format:
Title: Calibri font 12 and use bold-faced and capitalized font type for the title. The Title should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of the presentation. Please limit the length of your title to 15 words.
Author: Calibri font 10 and use bold-faced, full name of all authors should be listed without degrees and titles, and the presenting author should be underlined. Presenter’s affiliation should be mentioned.
Body: Calibri font 12 and single space. The body of the abstract is limited to 300 words, excluding the title, author name and affiliation.
- Allowed File Size:0Mb
- Tables, charts, photographs and any other information are not acceptable as part of the abstract.
- Submit an abstract ONLY through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The presenting author will be required to register before submitting. (If presenting author does not register online, one of the authors must complete registration, otherwise the paper will be canceled.)